Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday Bob!


On Sunday was Bob's 27th birthday so we had the family come over after Addie's blessing. We set up the badmitten in the backyard and the slip n' slide for the kids and had a BBQ. It was so fun. We had tournaments in badmitten 2 teams of 4... winner stays in. It was nice to be outdoors and gettins some exercise!

After we played for a bit, it was time for cake... so I went to get the candles out and realized I only had a 2 and a 6 so I put them on the cake and added one extra candle to blow out (in case you look at the picture and see 26 but my title says 27!) It was pretty funny cuz that extra candle was a trick candle so all the kids got turns blowing it out! That ... is the way to do it!! :)

Happy Birthday Honey!

3 comments:

Hailee said...

Hey, Bradi,I thought I lost you. You changed your blog address. I found you so all is well. Miss you guys tonz!

Natalie said...

Happy late birthday Bobby! Grant hopes that you were playing with your avatar toy on your birthday! Miss u guys :)

Melinda said...

Happy 27 Years Bobby! Sounds like you had a great Birthday. Bradi, I love your photography, and your kids are so darn cute! Oh, I guess Bob had part in that too. :) It will be nice to keep in touch a little more.