Monday, July 21, 2008
Oh the sickness!!
Ok, I've been slacking in my posting, but I think I have a legitimate excuse!! Morning sickness!! And it is ALL DAY! I thought maybe the "symptoms" of pregnancy would give me a clue what the baby will be (boy or girl), but this one has thrown me completely off!! So far it hasn't been like either one of my previous pregnancies. I've been sick since week 6, more tired than I could possibly imagine, and already my pants are fitting a little too snug! What's the deal? :) Maybe its because I'm getting older?? Maybe its because ?? Hmmm.... Who knows!! Anyone else have any thoughts? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Everyone told me you show sooner the more children you have and I found that to be VERY true. As far as the sickness goes-each of mine were completly different too. Sammy-I threw up every day for nine months. Austin-everyday for 4 or 5 months. And Taryne-off and on for 4 or 5 months. Good luck!
I swear the day I found out I was pregnant with Addie I gained 10 lbs! You look great don't worry! I hope you start feeling better though, being sick is the worst.
Yuck, being sick is the worst. Nevermind when it is a CONSTANT thing. I feel for you. We just found out one of Brian's cousins is having twins, you never know! Do they run in your family? Good luck. It reminds me of why I am not ready for another baby yet :). They are worth it though. Do you go to Dr. Thompson too?
Add me to your friends list. I think Jodi has a good thought. maybe you are having twins and your morning sickness lasts twice as long. Tell Bobby to stop being lame and come up and visit. Brandon and I might cruise down someday on our motorcycles... maybe.
Hey Bradi, I hear ya on showing sooner. When I was six months, everyone I know was saying how huge I looked and "are you sure they calculated your due date right?" And I had morning sickness bad with Drake but worse and longer with this baby... I got a prescription for it and it is awesome, only bad part is it makes you so tired! So I could only take it when Grant was home to watch Drake, otherwise it was miserable. Hang in there!! I bet you look great!
Post a Comment