Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Lights!

I am so excited to get lights up this year!! Our kids pretty much talked us into this year. We've had these lights since the first year we were married but we always got so busy during the holidays that we haven't put them up for the past 2 years. Well, this year, our kids were so fascinated with all the lights around town that we decided to put ours up too. I think they turned out great and the kids love them too!!
Here is our tree so far... We've had the same decorations since the first year we were married and so our ornaments (mostly the glass balls) have gotten broken over the years. Bob said I could go get some more but I may just wait until the after Christmas sale and save them for next year. It's still beautiful to me even though there isn't much on it! :)

4 comments:

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

I need to get some more decorations for my tree too, but I want to wait until the end of the season and go get them at great deals! When you're ready to go, let me know because my tree desperately needs them!

Chandy said...

Your house looks awesome braid. I love it. Our house doesn't have much going on on the outside of it but the inside is good. i'm all decked out w/black, white, red and penguins. i spent so much money on ornaments last year that I think i'll have to use the same ones i bought for the next 10 yrs. but if you go to tai pan you can get some real cute stuff for not much $

Lainee said...

Wow, your house looks great! Your tree is pretty too. I got all me new tree decorations last year after Christmas, it is smart to wait. You can get a lot for a little!

Jodi Rae said...

I love your house and the tree! The lights are the best part of the tree anyway :). I got a lot of cute ornaments from Krumpets last year. Even right before Christmas I bet they will have them on sale.