Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going Private

I've decided to make my blog private. I've seen and heard too many weird things on Oprah and from friends and family... :( I wish we lived in a time where we could trust the average "blog stalker" but I guess in this day and age it's just to risky. I would still like to have anyone who wants to look at my blog to e-mail me so I can add your name... :) I'd say in a couple days it will be private. Thanks to everyone! :)

11 comments:

Susan E said...

count me in . . . kseardley@beyondbb.com

Melinda said...

add me please! mascrupp@yahoo.com
thinking about doing the same.

Westbrooks said...

add me too! ataylor110@msn.com

Abby

Hillary said...

add me too! hillaryboren@hotmail.com
when I get your email I will send you an invite to my blog as well!

Natalie said...

natalie_giron@comcast.net :)

Cindy said...

i guess i have to admit now that I am a blog stalker. homesandloansnow@gmail.com

Melanie Spendlove said...

would love to keep up on your family, if you don't mind....Melanie - 4themrs@gmail.com

Alex said...

alexgeddes44@yahoo.com! Add me please!

Carie said...

count me in too:) carie.eardley@gmail.com

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

gafrei03@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I'd love an invite
sarah4279@gmail.com