Monday, May 11, 2009

The One Behind The Camera

So typically, I am the one behind the camera... which means there are never any pictures of me... I told myself this Mother's Day I was going to make sure to ask Bob or whoever to take a picture of me with the mom's in my life, and I'm so glad I followed through. It will be fun to scrapbook these pictures and look back on them in the years to come. As you can see, me and my mom decided to be funny in a couple of the pictures by doing a "serious face," which pretty much turned out to be "crazy faces." We have so much fun together. :) She is my best friend and I couldn't imagine my life without her.

I also want to say how grateful I am to be a mom to my three beautiful children. I know at times it's hard and I feel overwhelmed, but it is SOOO worth it. I wouldn't trade it for anything. :) I have such great kids and they are truly a blessing in my life...

I know this is a "mothers day" post, but I can't not mention Bob... I really feel like I couldn't be the mom I am without all the help I get from my hubby. I really feel like we are a team... and so... I want to give credit today to my hubby. I love ya hun... thanks for being such a great dad and husband! :)

3 comments:

Lainee said...

It is fun to see picture of you on here! You are a great mom! Happy Mother's Day.

Susan E said...

cute pics. i should have ya take some of me with my kids.

The Staheli's said...

Cute! I'm glad you finally got in front of the camera. Hopefully you had a great Mother's Day. You deserve it.