Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Huge Favor!

I'm asking a huge favor of all you women out there!! I'm conducting a digital scrapbooking survey and need some help getting it out there. If you haven't already taken it, please go to www.dscrappro.com for me and take it. It only takes 20 seconds I promise!! :)

Then the next part of my favor is to ask you to e-mail your other girl friends and ask them to take it too. I promise you will get no junk e-mail, in fact, you don't even have to leave your e-mail if you don't want to! :)

Thanks a bunch!

www.dscrappro.com

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Alright...I know you are busy, but the blog needs some attention. ;)

Bradi said...

That is so funny!! I was just looking at my blog thinking how sad it is that I haven't updated it forever!!! :) What are you doing still awake? :)