Ok, it's time.... :) It's time to update my blog and start the new year off right. Here are my New Year's Resolutions....
1. Keep up to date on my blog. :)
2. Get caught up on my scrapbooking and make my family book. **
**A side note: Lainee and I just finished a "digital" version of the scrapbookers "Project 365" and "Project Life." I have wanted to do this since last year but couldn't find anything I liked to do it digitally. Well this year we have it!! Check it out HERE if you want to do it too!
3. Spend more time during the day with the kids, and less time on the computer.
4. Read the Twilight Books... (For those of you who know me, you know that I HATE to read... it is so boring, however, I want to find something I can do away from the computer and since I've enjoyed the movies so far, I figure I'll give the books a try!)
5. Cook dinner at least 6 nights a week. We are trying to not eat out as much, I've been working like crazy on my new software and website and it has taken all my time.
6. Get my new business off the ground without going grey first. :)
7. Tell Bobby I love him more often.
8. Read books with the kids.
I'm sure there are many more things I need to do, but those have been on my mind lately. :)
I hope all your new years resolutions are good ones! :)
3 comments:
Great goals! I love how easy the everyday life kit is going to make our family scrapbooks this year! Whoo hoo! Hey and do you want me to bring you over all my twilight books? I know you probably want to start on those tomorrow, since you won't have anything to do! ;o)
:) I know... I am so bored... :) j/k. Yeah, can I borrow your books? Maybe I will stop working at midnight and read until 3 instead of work until 4:30am?? Is that a good plan? :)
Bradi it sounds like you and I could so hang out together! Too much time on the comp....staying up all night....except, I actually love to read - but have to be careful, cause when I start a book that's all I want to do - everything else gets neglected! I love the look of your everyday life kit - trying to decide which direction I'm going to go with all of "that stuff" - but am awfully tempted! :) Also, be sure to let me know when the comp program comes out - I have a couple of people who are asking me which program they should use, and I told them they should wait and look at yours before deciding :)
Post a Comment