Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Madness!

Today was just the beginning.  It was a look into what is to come in the next little bit.  In one month our schedule for Monday will be as follows:

6:30 am - Bob leaves for work
7:30 am - I get up and get the kids up for school
8:30 am - Brooklyn to the bus stop
8:45 am - Drive Kason to Preschool to be there by 9 am
11:00 pm - Pick Kason up from Preschool
Lunch
12:50 pm - Bob gets home for his lunch break
12:50 pm - Leave for my CS Class at the college
2:00 pm - Get back home from my CS Class
2:00 pm - Bob goes back to work
3:45 pm - Pick Brooklyn & Reagan up from the bus stop
3:45 pm - Drive her straight to dance by 4pm
4:45 pm - Bob gets home from work (early so I can get to class)
5:00 pm - Leave for my VT Class at the c
ollege
5:30 pm - Bob picks up Brooklyn from dance (with all the kids:)
6:20 pm - I get home from class to start dinner.
Dinner
8:30 pm - Jammies and reading
9:00 pm - Bed time for the kids

And there you have it.  Granted this is only Monday's schedule with Brooklyn's dance and Kason's preschool, but it will be hectic nonetheless on the other days as well. I have class Monday through Friday. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have two classes, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have an evening class, and on Friday's I have one class. Not to mention the 2 online classes I'm taking as well.  Kason only has preschool two days a week and Brooklyn's dance is only Mondays... thank goodness! :)

I am so grateful to Bob for his patience and willingness to help while I go back to school. He is truly the best husband a girl could ask for! :)

If we make it to Christmas it will be a miracle! ha ha! :)

5 comments:

The Staheli's said...

LOL! Your last comment made me giggle. :) You guys are awesome. I'm so excited for Avery and Kason to be in the same preschool class!

Adele said...

one word - crockpot!
use it - it will make that Monday night dinnertime a LOT less hectic! and Good Luck - you're so ambitious :)

Bradi said...

Adele - Love that idea!!! Only one problem... I don't have any good crockpot recipes?! Do you have some good ones you don't mind sharing? :)

Lainee said...

Wow! That is one crazy schedule. Good Luck! :)

Susan E said...

HOLY! So greateful I don't have that schedule. . prepare your dinners on the weekends and freeze them. It will make dinner time a breeze.