Ha ha... tricked ya. ;) Ok, ok... I know.... my blog is WAY behind and this isn't really an update... :)
I thought it would be easy to keep this up to date, but it turns out that it's just more work. I've been trying really hard to keep up on my family scrapbook and I've been doing GREAT! ;) But since I have everything in there, I don't really take the time to post things on the blog for everyone else to see. ;)
So, here's the new deal. I may or may not post on my blog, but I will try and keep the Scrapbook link up to date with my layouts from my Everyday Life book. I haven't decided if I should copy/paste the text from the layouts underneath them?? (Not for the daily stuff but for the layouts in between.) Again... more work... :)
I guess what I should ask is: Who still reads my blog and who would like to just look at the pics of what's going on (scrapbook layouts)? Then I'll know what I should do, but for right now, you can check out the link to the right and browse through my layouts from this year so far. ;)
And that's as good as it gets for a while! ;) LOL.
1 comment:
Honestly...I think I'm the only person who blogs anymore. Haha! I would love to see more updates. I think it's great that you are keeping up on your scrapbook. I need to get back into that... :)
Post a Comment