Here are the rules of the game:
1. Put the instructions for the tag at the beginning of your post.
2. List 6 facts/habits about yourself.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. Scrapbooking. I absolutey LOVE to scrapbook. I don't know if was the love of computers, or the desire to make cute scrapbooks for my kids that got me into Digital Scrapbooking, but I would do it all day every day! (If my kids would allow that!) Mostly I sit down on the computer to make a page and get interupted by one or both of my kids needing something... like: diaper change, bottle, juice, naps. You know... the usual. But when I do have some time, I love to sit down and put our memories on paper. I'm very proud of my books.
2. Perfectionist. I know, I know, most of you who know me are thinking... we already new that... but Bobby said I should put it on here anyway because it is something that defines me. I don't want to confuse anybody... I am NOT obsessive compulsive... I can live with a little bit of mess. :) I'm more a perfectionist when it comes to projects I've been given. Like, a dinner party at my house... I will stress for weeks thinking of every last detail to make sure everything goes as planned and turns out perfectly. There are many more examples, but I'm sure you get the idea.
3. Rook. I love the card game Rook. I used to play a long time ago at my grandma Frei's house. I remember sitting on the floor of her living room on Christmas Day and playing for hours with my cousins. I had only played it a little here and there until I brought it up to my sister-in-laws (on Bobby's side) to learn how to play. Now we are all ADDICTED!! We get together every Tuesday to scrapbook, only now... we just play Rook!! ALL DAY!!
4. Hawaii. I love Hawaii. We try and go every other year because we have a time share there. Brooklyn had her first birthday in Hawaii. We visit Maui when we go and we stay at Kihei. Last time we went, Hailee (Brown) and Jerome Murray went with us and it was a blast... which brings me to my #5...
5. Friends. I have the best friends. We just started having "Game Night" and we have it scheduled to have it once a month and rotate houses. Bobby and I are so stoked. The first one was at my house last Saturday and it was a blast. It's so fun to have everyone over. I never laughed so hard.... so if any of you that came to game night are reading this... thanks! I can't wait for next month!
6. Family. I know it's cheesy, but I don't know what I'd do without them. Bobby is the best father/husband a girl could ask for, and my kids... there are no words to describe how much I love them. I'm so lucky. I'm lucky to have all my family living here in St. George, including Bobby's. I didn't grow up with any sisters and now... I have the best sister-in-laws of all. We are all best friends.
Last but not least... my mom. She has been there for me no matter what! She truly is my best friend (besides Bob)!!!!
Ok... now I get to tag: Jessica and Janae (I think everyone else on my list has already been tagged)
1 comment:
That was fun to read. My mom finally got to play rook again this weekend since I was around. Oh, and your new page...so cute!
And I got your text about girls day which is fine. We are still in Salt Lake. Leaving early, early tomorrow morning...blah! Off to bed... :D
Post a Comment