Monday, November 5, 2007


Ok. I'm not sure who is going to look at this before Saturday, but this is just a reminder to those who are coming to this month's game night. I decided to have it at 6 pm, knowing that most people (including myself) are usually fashionably late. :) I'll be calling everyone in the next couple of days to see about the food. And yes, it's ok to bring your kids... mine will be there so you might as well bring yours too and they can all play!

7 comments:

Brynn said...

We will plan on being there. Call me and let me know what I should bring. Lock all your doors, put everything up, cuz Dax the menace is coming (maybe i'll get a babysitter).

The Staheli's said...

Your little invitation is so ++++++freaking cute...WTH!? :D
We find out today if we'll be out of town. So I'll let ya know.
And Avery has been a little sick so I'm not sure we'll be making it to girls day. But I'll call you...since I don't know if you'll see this before then.

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

This whole blogging thing is perfect for you Braid. YOu and your talents. I can't even figure out how to change my dang page to something other then the ones they have for you. HELP! :) And can we play too?????

Bradi said...

Brynn, you are more than welcome to bring Dax!! Don't worry, I had to child-proof my house when Brooklyn started wandering so he can't hurt anything here!!
Aubs... you guys can come too! I know you want to come play Guitar Hero (now that I have you hooked!)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you asked me about my blog. I would have never thought about it. WAHOO Yes you have to come see our house.

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Just want you to know that we seriously need to invest in a guitar hero. I AM hooked! Thank you very much! We had some friends over tonight for dinner and we wanted to play so bad!

Hillary said...

Bradi,
Your Page is so cute! Your kids are adorable. Come check out my blog.