I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. This is my holiday card this year. I went through several drafts to finally decided on this one. Just in case I don't get my cards in the mail in time, I wanted to share this with everyone.
Very cute Bradi! You got some great pictures of the kids! I was bummed I couldn't do one this year since all my stuff is in the "shop." :) But it's all fixed and I'm so excited to get back doing it. I'm getting way behind!
hey bradi this is mike again. sorry i dont mean to bug ya but i was looking to kind of do that scrapbooking thing as part of a christmas thing so if there is anyway you could get back to me about your schedule or if your swamped (cause i know moms get that way!) that would be great. 680-5542. thanks
4 comments:
So So cute! Any luck on selling your house? did you have a good birthday? Anyway, have a great christmas!
Very cute Bradi! You got some great pictures of the kids!
I was bummed I couldn't do one this year since all my stuff is in the "shop." :) But it's all fixed and I'm so excited to get back doing it. I'm getting way behind!
hey bradi this is mike again. sorry i dont mean to bug ya but i was looking to kind of do that scrapbooking thing as part of a christmas thing so if there is anyway you could get back to me about your schedule or if your swamped (cause i know moms get that way!) that would be great. 680-5542. thanks
Merry Christmas Bradi! I hope you all have a good one. Your Christmas Card Is adorable as usual. Hope to see you next year! And actually hangout
Post a Comment