Well... I can't believe Christmas is already over. I was so looking forward to Christmas this year. My kids were both getting things I knew they would love and I couldn't wait to see their faces Christmas morning... unfortunately, on Christmas Eve I started feeling sick. I figured I caught what Kason had because he hadn't been feeling well a few days before. I DIDN'T realize how miserable I would be Christmas morning. I woke up feeling achy and my throat hurt so bad I couldn't swallow anything. I took some Motrin and tried to enjoy my kids and family, but by noon, I had to wrap up in a blanket and rest on the couch the whole rest of the day. Thank goodness Bobby and my parents were here to help with the kids cuz I was useless. The "analysis" of my ailments from my family said that I have either Strep or Tonsillitis. No Fun!! Thank goodness I'm on the mend though... I hope it doesn't last too long.Besides me being sick, Christmas turned out so wonderful for everyone. My kids were so excited for their gifts from Santa and all is good. Brooklyn got a Dora Pink Kitchen, and Kason got a basketball hoop. It's funny to me to look at my two kids and see how much they are alike and how much they are different. Brooklyn is all girl... and Kason is all boy. She likes her make-up, dolls, cooking, and he likes basketballs, footballs, and deer!
3 comments:
Oh bummer you were sick! I hope you have a great new years!
Sorry you were sick on Christmas! That stinks! Looks like the kids had lots of fun still! :D I guess Kason didn't like Santa either, huh??
Hey Brady, I don't know if you remember me from highchool (Kelli McClean) but I found you off of Brianna's blog. Anyways, I am starting to do digital scrapbooking instead of the other and I signed up with a company called Heritage Makers, but who do you do yours through. Your pages are awesome and I just wanted to know how or where you go through?? Any info would be great. Thanks!! My blog is eudisfamnews.blogspot.com
Post a Comment