
I'm so excited about my "New Years Resolution" this year. I've decided to get caught up on my scrapbooking. (Not that I'm too far behind). :) I decided to scrapbook one layout every other day (at least). I would like to make one each night, but sometimes I know that won't happen, so every other is good enough for me. Plus... I am a night person... I could stay up until 2 each night and have no problems. If I can do it, I will be caught up in one month!!
This page is the one I made tonight. It took me about an hour after I changed my mind on the Lilly pads and frogs (several times). But I think it turned out cute.
Some people would argue that since I'm scrapping August 07, that I am caught up... for the most part. But I like to scrap at least 3 things per month for each kid... so that makes me behind. Some people like to scrap one big thing a month or just the holidays, and that is great... we all have to do what works for us!! I wanted to post my resolution and see if there was anyone else who wanted to join me. If so, I'd love to see your pages!! Happy Scrapping and New Year!!
This page is the one I made tonight. It took me about an hour after I changed my mind on the Lilly pads and frogs (several times). But I think it turned out cute.
Some people would argue that since I'm scrapping August 07, that I am caught up... for the most part. But I like to scrap at least 3 things per month for each kid... so that makes me behind. Some people like to scrap one big thing a month or just the holidays, and that is great... we all have to do what works for us!! I wanted to post my resolution and see if there was anyone else who wanted to join me. If so, I'd love to see your pages!! Happy Scrapping and New Year!!
1 comment:
The new frog page is darling! That's awesome that you are doing three per kid, per month! I've had a bunch of questions about digi scrapping from girls in Salt Lake. How would you feel about doing a class up there?
Post a Comment