Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines












I just finished these Valentines for my kids and I thought they turned out so cute I wanted to share them with everyone. I took these pictures of my kids today and photoshop'd the rose and hearts. We handed them out to Grandparents and cousins and they loved them!! :)

I think each year it gets more difficult to celebrate Valentines. I know for us it's hard with the kids to leave them with someone else (who is also trying to celebrate their valentines). This year we will probably just celebrate Valentines on Friday.

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Too cute!!! Did Brooklyn get a hair cut?? Hope you guys have a great Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

Those look awesome. Good job, They are so cute!! Yes go to Cancun it was so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Brady Brooklyn's Promise is so dang cute!!! You need to send that into AMericas FUnniest Home Videos SO CUTE!!!!