Ok my sweet sister in law, I am SERIOUS this time about starting digital scrapbooking. Now that we have a laptop I can bring it to learn. Next time you teach a class PLEASE let me know and I will come, pay, and learn.
So cute! No surprise there...you always do great stuff! But I do think your pictures keep getting better and better. Those ones of Brooklyn are adorable!! Missed you guys on Tuesday!
Bradi it was so much fun to see you guys up here. Your kids are so freakin' cute. I can't believe how much they've grown! Some of my girlfriends looked at your blog and we all really want to take your class. So if you are ever up here and have time please let me know. Or we were also talking about taking a girls trip down there!
OK...oh, my good heavens! Now you can add photography onto your list of many wonderful things you do! I LOVE your page and your beautiful kids (you and Bob too...I guess jk I do love you, you know that) I was so glad you came up to see me! I feel so special! I miss you and wish we lived closer together, but I'm glad we have stayed close. Don't know what I would do without you. Anyway, darling kids, spectacular page, i need to learn more, i want to go back to Hawaii, and love ya! bon voyage
4 comments:
Ok my sweet sister in law, I am SERIOUS this time about starting digital scrapbooking. Now that we have a laptop I can bring it to learn. Next time you teach a class PLEASE let me know and I will come, pay, and learn.
So cute! No surprise there...you always do great stuff! But I do think your pictures keep getting better and better. Those ones of Brooklyn are adorable!!
Missed you guys on Tuesday!
Bradi it was so much fun to see you guys up here. Your kids are so freakin' cute. I can't believe how much they've grown! Some of my girlfriends looked at your blog and we all really want to take your class. So if you are ever up here and have time please let me know. Or we were also talking about taking a girls trip down there!
OK...oh, my good heavens! Now you can add photography onto your list of many wonderful things you do! I LOVE your page and your beautiful kids (you and Bob too...I guess jk I do love you, you know that) I was so glad you came up to see me! I feel so special! I miss you and wish we lived closer together, but I'm glad we have stayed close. Don't know what I would do without you. Anyway, darling kids, spectacular page, i need to learn more, i want to go back to Hawaii, and love ya!
bon voyage
Post a Comment