Thursday, March 27, 2008

Disney On Ice

We went on a little family vacation up to Midway, UT on March 12th-16th. Our main objective for going was the Disney Princess On Ice tickets we got to take Brooklyn, but instead of making it an up and back trip, we decided to go on Wednesday. I was glad we did cuz we were able to visit Hailee and Jerome and their baby Whitlee, and also some of Bob's friends and their new babies. So that was fun! On the way to Hailee's, we stopped at Thanksgiving Point and let the kids go through the petting zoo. They loved it and I took over 270 pictures in 1 hour!! They had so much fun... even Bob stopped to milk the cow on our way out! :)
We were able to stay at the Worldmark in Midway so that was nice. Brooklyn thought we had moved in to a new house! She loved her own queen size bed and her own bathroom. (She still asks us if we can go back to the condo). The kids really liked it even though we couldn't go outside much because of the foot or two of snow... and each morning we woke up to a blizzard! It was still way fun at the condo! On Saturday, we went to Disney Princesses on Ice. Brooklyn was so excited that it made me cry... I know, I know... but I couldn't help it. Even Kason was excited, especially when the 7 dwarfs came out... and then my water works started again! I couldn't help it!
After the show, it was too cold outside to go to the Gateway so we headed to Park City to go ice skating. It was an indoor rink so it was nice and toasty... unless of course you fall on the ice, then its not so warm. :) Brooklyn was able to skate with a little walker thing so she loved it!! I was so proud of her for even trying it on her own and she did so good. I only skated with her when we wanted to go really fast. It was a blast! I was very impressed with Bob. He had never been and he was skating circles around me. I looked over once and he was skating backwards! I was lucky to go on my own without Brooklyns little walker thing...
Anyway... I'm sure you get the idea... it was a fun family trip!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip. I'll bet Brooklyn was in HEAVEN! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet! looks like fun.
Hey girl fyi i changed my blog to janaemike.blogspot.com