We decided to go to Beaver Mountain for the 24th of July to get out of the heat. Last year when we went it was cool enough to wear a sweatshirt, so we were looking forward to some colder weather.I tried to get some cute pictures of the kids since we had such a beautiful outdoor setting but most of my pictures have Kason's face covered in dirt!! Oh well! What are boys for?
Brooklyn had so much fun playing with all her cousins. They took her for rides and explored around camp. I told them that they had to stay right by the trailers because the ranger had stopped by and said to take extra precautions because of bears... and they did. She never left sight of the trailers and made sure none of the other kids too. :)
Brooklyn had so much fun playing with all her cousins. They took her for rides and explored around camp. I told them that they had to stay right by the trailers because the ranger had stopped by and said to take extra precautions because of bears... and they did. She never left sight of the trailers and made sure none of the other kids too. :)


2 comments:
I'm with ya on the annual thing. Love it up there!!
Looks like lots of fun!!
Post a Comment