Monday, August 18, 2008

What the? Mascara?

Ok, so I know I'm not the only one to have this happen! :) I was in editing some pictures on the computer when I heard, "Oh my gosh... go show your mom!" Kason comes in and this is what I find. He got my mascara out of my purse and put it on! Sad that he even knows right where to put it!! He must watch me closely in the car... and he had some help from his sister... :) I'm just glad it wasn't waterproof mascara cuz it washed right off! :) Too funny. :)

5 comments:

Jodi Rae said...

My little Tate has done that same thing with mascara, pretty funny. I must say that your kids are pretty darling too.

Lainee said...

How funny! Preston loves to put on my lip gloss! (Don't tell his dad, he will freak if he knows his son wears lip gloss once in awhile!!) ;o)

Natalie said...

That's so funny, what a cutie pie! Baby see, baby do! How are you feeling? I hope your morning sickness has passed!

Sarah said...

Hi Bradi!
I got your link from Hilary's. You and I are 2 weeks apart..I'm 15 weeks and 4 days today! Your family is darling. You can check us out at pinklove11.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Oops I guess I'm really 16 weeks and 5 days! :)