Saturday, September 13, 2008

Elk Hunt


We just got back from an 11 day camping trip! We left on Thursday Aug. 28th and didn't get back until Sept. 7th! It was so nice to get away and just enjoy the outdoors... of course there is no way our family would have been able to survive without my mom and ken's camp trailer. It has a big slide and lots of conveniences that make it easier to stay that long. If we were in a tent there is no way we would have made it so thanks Mom and Ken!! :)
When I was picking out pictures to post Brooklyn had me add the bottom one with the kids hiding under the sheets... it was pretty funny to go in there and see them being ghosts. :)
The picture with Brooklyn riding the wheeler in her night-gown cracks me up too because it is sooo Brooklyn. She loves to wear anything that lets her legs be bare... :) I told her she needed to get dressed before she could go out and play... before I knew it I looked out and there she was riding the wheeler in her nightie! Too funny!!
It was such a fun trip and even though we were gone for so long I wasn't quite ready to come home. But... a nice, long, hot shower in my own big shower was much needed and we were almost out of food and clean clothes... so I guess it was time to come home. :)

No comments: