Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Halloween


The morning of Halloween I got up and started cleaning the house. I figured it would be nice to have a clean house for the weekend. But then I changed my mind and thought maybe I should decorate my house all spooky for the kids and let everyone come over after the trunk-or-treat. A few text messages later and I was decorating.

I got the kids dressed up in their costumes for our neighborhood trunk-or-treat, then we went out on the lawn and took some pictures. I know I'm bias, but they are just the cutest kids ever!!! :) Then Bob came home from work and we all went to the trunk-or-treat. Brooklyn and Kason were so excited because the "kids" got to come too. Avery, Payton, Colton, Weston, Konnor, and Zaydee all went trick-or-treating with us.

After the trunk-or-treat, we ran over to my grandparents to show them the kids' outfit's. Then everyone came back to our house for the "party". I had changed all my light bulbs to black lights, red lights, or orange lights. I had a fog machine that made the house all "spooky". I had decorated our kitchen table with a "witches brew" that Brooklyn and Colton could not stay away from. :) Brooklyn thought the house was the coolest thing.

And what would a party be without cards? :)

Needless to say it was fun for the kids and the adults and I'm so glad we decided to do it!! :)
Thanks everyone for coming! :)

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Your area always so ambitious Bradi! Sounds way fun! Your kids are too cute!

Jodi Rae said...

Those costumes are so cute! I really like the pumpkin one, really cute. You sound like quiet the hostess...what a party! And you always have the cutest backgrounds.

The Staheli's said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for being a great hostess and letting us invade your home. :) I definately see a re-match in the near future!

Natalie said...

Oh my heck, could Brooklyn be any cuter? And Kason is such a handsome baseball player! I bet your kids will remember all the fun things you do with them, I think it's precious.

Lainee said...

Very cute costumes! They are the cutest kids I know, next to my own!! :) Sounds like you had a great Halloween!