Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carve


It's time for the annual pumpkin carve! :) We decided last minute to carve pumpkins over at Lainee's tonight. When it was just about time to go, I went to round up the kids and found them in Brooklyn's closet rubbing Vicks Vapor-rub all over themselves... the scent was so strong it made my eyes water. I had planned to take homemade cookies that I baked, our carving kits, and a pepsi... but by the time I got done yelling and re-bathing the kids... I walked out the door with none of it! :) We got to the pumpkin carve without a single thing to carve with... so we ran back to Lins and got a couple of kits. :)

I helped Brooklyn carve her pumpkin and Bob helped Kason. Brooklyn cut her cat out (with a little help from me) and Bob did Kason's pumpkin... he wasn't really interested. :) They turned out cute and we're glad we decided to do it again this year.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute! I especially like Kason's face looking inside the pumpkin. That is totally Austin! He WILL NOT touch the insides. :)

Lainee said...

It was fun! I am glad we did it! Cute pictures. :)

The Staheli's said...

Great pictures! I'm impressed with your carving skills...especially Brooklyn's cat! :)

Natalie said...

That sounds about like our carving night. It felt so hectic cuz Drake would be crying then Logan then Drake again. I got interrupted so many times it took FOREVER to carve just one pumpkin, but after it was over I was so happy we did it! How are you feelin'? Hope all is well with you guys and we should def plan a better time to come visit. And I always check your blog but don't always have time to comment but I've loved your last couple of posts. You made me feel so much better and normal! You are so genuine and real, I love that about ya!

Alex said...

Your pumpkins turned out awesome! I love the pictures you take they are so creative and fun!