So I was watching TV with Bob and started seeing lightning out the window in backyard... I didn't think much of it until it started getting brighter and brighter. I decided to go out and try to take some pictures of it... The wind was really blowing too so I talked Bob into going out with me so I wouldn't get scared. :) For some reason the sound of the wind going through the trees like that was creepy. :) He came out and kept me company while I shot these pictures. I couldn't believe how much lightning there was. I was so excited to get that picture... (the big one) because I think it turned out awesome!! :)(So Bob called me from work today and told me to zoom in on the big lightening picture... there are 2 birds flying in the sky!! Crazy!)
3 comments:
the wind was creepy. i could hear it whistling through my back door. i sat up and watched it too while everyone else was sleeping. it was a little freaky and cool at the same time. hey, will you e-mail me the beaver camp pic? please!
oh ya, LOVE your lightning pics too.
Those are some awesome pics! That lighting storm was pretty amazing.
Post a Comment