Kason had been asking me to go push him on the swing... I decided it was time for him to learn how to pump. (The poor second and third child get neglected on stuff like that huh?) Anyway, we had been to the park a few times to lay in the ground rules of what the legs do. Kason immediately got the motion of the legs, but didn't quite "feel" it. After only 2 days he had it down! He got the legs (of course) but was now leaning his whole body to really get the "feel" of it! Now he is out there every day seeing how high he can go. He also learned a 'fun' trick of jumping out of the swing... I won't mention which cousin taught him that trick ;) LOL. Just kidding. He loves it. :) And I love that he can swing by himself! :)

3 comments:
ok, so funny! we were having 'kind of' parallel weeks! I picked the little kids up from school on Thursday, they had an early day, and we went to the park - Isaac was teaching Mallory how to swing by herself! Cause, if you think the 2 & 3 kid get neglected on that - try the 6th! I am WAY over pushing a swing, good thing she has all those brothers around!! She was getting it a little - just wasn't getting any real energy in it, have to keep practicing!
let me guess. that must have been one of my boys :) and i think pumping is a great skill to learn! good job buddy :)
Too funny... I'm not totally sure who taught him, but I think it might have been Konner. (Last time we were all at the park.) He thought it was pretty cool and couldn't wait to pump himself just to jump out! :)
Post a Comment