Friday, February 13, 2009

Countdown to Baby!

We are getting so excited that our due date is so close!! I was hoping to have the baby within the next week, even though I'm not due until the 28th... I've been having contractions off and on, but apparently they aren't doing ANYTHING. Bummer... :) I've been doing the usual "nesting" things like getting the bassinet out, washing clothes and car seats, packing the hospital bags, etc. And that has made me even more anxious. Especially because we are taking boy AND girl stuff!

I can't wait to see what our baby is, and what he/she will look like! It's so exciting! :)

I've posted a poll at the top of my blog if you wanna take it... we'll see what the majority things it will be. :) I've casted my vote. :)

We'll keep you posted if I go into labor!! (hopefully sooner than later)

4 comments:

Lainee said...

So I was the second to vote... my vote was different than yours! I guess I am just hoping and wishing... :) I can't wait to hear that you are on your way to the hospital. We are all so excited!!

The Staheli's said...

Well, whatever it is, I voted small because I swear you are tiny this time! But I haven't seen you in a week...maybe that little one is putting on the poundage these days. ;) I'm excited for you! Can't wait to meet "it." :D

Unknown said...

congrats!!!
I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to come and see the new baby!
:)

Chandy said...

sorry about that last comment...it was really from me and i was accidentally signed in under a different person's name
:)