Monday, February 2, 2009

5 Years Old

I can't believe Brooklyn is going to be FIVE this week. It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and now she is all grown up! She is our little "mommy" around the house... making sure Kason does what he is supposed to (and what she wants him to do). But hey, what are big sisters for right? She is so caring and loving to her family and she can't wait for the baby to be here so she can be our "big helper."

She is getting better and better and reading. She can sound out every 3 letter word and most all 4 letter words. I can't believe how smart she is, but we've known that since she was 2 memorizing the "promise".

She is so excited for her birthday party... she keeps counting down the days. The picture above is the invite I made for her family party so if you're family and reading this, I will be getting you one shortly! :)

I want her to know how much she means to me and how lucky I am to have her in my life. I love you Brooklyn!

3 comments:

Lainee said...

Where did those 5 years go?!? Looking at that picture I can't believe how pretty and grown up she is starting to look. She is going to be the best helper when the little on gets here. Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!

Chandy said...

oh wow! She is getting big! that picture is super cute of her :) when do you think you are gonna be having this new baby of yours?

The Staheli's said...

Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl. Incredible that she's going to be 5!!