Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's A Boy!!

It's official!! We have a new Baby Boy! We had him on Feb. 18th at 7:03 am. He weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz and was 19" long! :) We are so excited to have Aiden in our home and feel so blessed that everything went ok with the delivery! :) Kason and Brooklyn are excited to have their new brother home! :)

I will be posting more in a little bit! :)

8 comments:

Jodi Rae said...

He is such a handsome little guy! Congratulations, I am glad everything went well!

Melinda said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable!! He looks perfect!!

The Morrisons... said...

Congrats you guys. That is so exciting! He is super cute. Can't wait to see more pics.

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

I know you don't know who I am but I know Bobby from Ford. ( I work in the sales dep.) I just want to tell the both of you Congrats!
Brian & Chelsey Hafen

Alicia said...

Hi Bobby and Bradi congratulations he is so cute i'm excited for you.

Natalie said...

Ok I think he looks just like Kason. So happy and excited for you guys. Bradi how are you feeling? Wish we lived closer, I wanna hold that baby!

Alex said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. I am glad the delivery went well and hope you are feeling good. He is so cute!

The Staheli's said...

I was sad I couldn't make it on Wednesday. I would have loved to hold him again. He's so sweet. I'm thrilled for you guys!