I can't believe Easter has come and gone already. This year is going by so fast. On Saturday, I went out and did some "last minute" shopping (for a certain event :), then we all went shopping for mine and Bob's new Easter present to ourselves. :) We decided to get a new TV... we feel like we've paid our dues with the TV we've had since we got married... (2002) {yeah, I know}.... We ended up getting a 55" Flat Screen TV!! It is so nice!! Now we are going to try and build a custom built-in for it. Happy Easter for us!! :)
The kids woke up early Easter morning, which is surprising?? They never wake up early, not even on Christmas?! The Easter Bunny did an excellent job of getting the kids just enough candy for them to be happy.... and clothes for summer, which they really need. :) Good job Easter Bunny!
Afterward, we did our own little Easter Egg Bust, then made eggs for breakfast. :)
Here are our beautiful Easter Eggs we colored. I think they turned out awesome this year!!


2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Love the new t.v.! Just be careful. I've heard those Wii remotes can cause some serious damage! ;)
Yes, we are moving. Matt got a job offer up in Park City so we figured we better take it. We are moving at the beginning of May so we for sure need to get together soon. A BBQ with Justin and Jess sounds perfect so lets plan it! =)
Post a Comment