Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is it bad?

Ok, I think I may be obsessed with this movie... is that bad? I've seen it twice in the theater, I want to see it at Zion on the big screen... and I am counting down the days I can buy it on DVD. :)

In fact, I want to buy a Blue Ray player just to watch it with an awesome picture on our new TV! :)

OBSESSED I know!!! Can you blame me? :)

For me, it gives me a chance to imagine a cool, different, world.
It makes me appreciate life and all species in it.  I think they took the best of what people would love to have in real life and the best imagination you could come up with and put it into this movie. The floating mountains, flying the skies, the landscape, and the heart of the people make it one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Buying it April 22nd!!

Ok, so I went to comment on what Adele wrote but had to google the correct way to spell Na'vi... when I typed in the word Navi, a site pulled up with a photoshop tutorial on how to create yourself as a Na'vi... so this is me. :)  (Created by myself in photoshop) ... :)

4 comments:

Carie said...

Its at Zions right now! I have not seen it so I think we should get a group together and go!

Adele said...

do you know how long it will be at Zions? my kids would dig that! Nate & I went to it and he came out saying "I want to be a blue guy!!" - yup, me too ;)

Bradi said...

Carie - We totally should go!! Lets go this weekend or something? :)

Adele - I'm not sure how long it will be at Zion's.? I agree though, I want to live with the Na'vi people too!

The Staheli's said...

I wanna go! And that is a totally sweet picture!!! Good job Ms. Photoshop Queen. :)