I am in need of some new recipes. I try to fix at least one thing different each week and I am running out of ideas? If you have a recipe you wouldn't mind sharing I would greatly appreciate it! You can e-mail me or leave me a comment. I don't care if it's long! ;)
3 comments:
on the sidebar of my blog I have 3 recipe sites - 2 of them are crockpot, and one is "Favorite Family Recipes"....all of the "stuff" I've tried so far from these sites has been yummy :) good luck - and you should totally start posting your new recipes that are winners!
i also have a couple recipe sites on the sidebar of my blog. look and see if you can find anything there. . . we should do a recipe exchange night
Learn to do wrinkles and do me as an avatar!!! I love it!
Post a Comment