Bob signed up for a 5k Reindeer run over in Ivins with Susan, Barb, Melinda, and Curtis. I had asked him earlier if he wanted me to come, and he didn't say much about it because I had all the kids to watch. Well the morning of the race, I decided to load the kids up and go over to the race. I hurried as fast as I could with the little of info I had... and just missed him cross the finish line. :( However, he was still very glad we came. :) Not only that... but he decided at the last minute to run it... hadn't trained or even ran at all before the race... and freakin took 4th place!! I am so proud of him! I hope he continues to run because he is naturally good at it. Way to go hun! :) Love ya!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Bob's 5k
Bob signed up for a 5k Reindeer run over in Ivins with Susan, Barb, Melinda, and Curtis. I had asked him earlier if he wanted me to come, and he didn't say much about it because I had all the kids to watch. Well the morning of the race, I decided to load the kids up and go over to the race. I hurried as fast as I could with the little of info I had... and just missed him cross the finish line. :( However, he was still very glad we came. :) Not only that... but he decided at the last minute to run it... hadn't trained or even ran at all before the race... and freakin took 4th place!! I am so proud of him! I hope he continues to run because he is naturally good at it. Way to go hun! :) Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! 4th place! Impressive! :) Good job BOB!
Um...can you help me make my blog cuter? I love your new borders! So talented. Love it.
Post a Comment