Snow in St. George!! Yay! We woke up to snow on Thursday morning, December 30th... got our snow clothes on, and went out to play. The kids made snow angels and ate a ton of snow. It was pretty cold that day so we didn't stay outside too long. We came in and made Pepsi snow cones. :) The kids thought they were getting an amazing treat because I was giving them a little pepsi in their snow. :)
The next time we saw snow was Monday morning... I was so sad because I thought the kids had school so they wouldn't be able to play... but soon realized they didn't have school. :) Again the snow clothes went on and we went outside. It was much nicer outside so we played longer. We made a big snowman and had snowball fights. My kids all loved to play in the snow! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment