Today was Aiden’s birthday. He was so excited! I think this is the first year that he really knew it was “his” special day. He kept saying he was the “birfday boy!” It was so cute. :)
I woke up early today to go buy a present for him. I got back just as he was getting out of bed. I had a hard time thinking of a gift for him because he usually just plays with the older 2 kids’ toys. :)
I finally settled on a critter clinic with keys that unlock each door. I figured he’d have fun matching the colors and opening the doors. My mom and Ken got him some new headphones for his ipod. We are constantly telling him to turn his ipod down so now he can just put his headphones on. :)
We started a tradition where the kids get to pick a place to go out and eat on their birthday. :) Aiden picked Cafe Rio but it was packed! We decided to go to Subway instead. :)
For the party, we had all our family come over. We ordered pizza and I made a salad to go along with it. Aiden was so cute with his cake. It’s so fun to see how excited the kids get when their cake is in front of them and we’re all singing to them. :) It’s totally worth all the work we put into these parties. :) Happy Birthday Aiden! I love you! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment