Monday, October 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

This is the picture I find when I open my fourth folder and go to the fourth picture. Its a picture of Brooklyn and Mrs. Keri last February at pre-school. It was her day to celebrate her birthday so they made her a hat and a cute candy necklace. It was fun to be a part of her special day at school. :)

Rules: Open your pictures file and select the fourth folder. From there, select your fourth picture and tell a little about it. After you are done, tag seven people to do the same. :)

I will now tag: Jodi, Natalie, Aubrey, Alex, Brynn, Lisa, and Denise.

2 comments:

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Ya I pretty much need help! haha. Lainee changed it with me one time, but she kinda copied and pasted it for me and I didn't see what she did, so I have NO IDEA how to fix it. But at least I didn't delete my contacts this time. :) I give up! You will have to teach me.
So we went and got our outfits for our staff pictures, I'm so excited! I can't wait. Are you ready for this crazy bunch!

The Staheli's said...

Cute picture!
To answer your question...yes, Staheli farms costs. It was 4 dollars for everyone 3 and above. That was just for the pumpkin patch and barnyard. The corn maze is more. There was a TON to do, and the kids had a lot of fun. I'd say it was worth it. Except the pumpkin patch is kind of blah. :)