This year was not our traditional egg coloring. Earlier in the day we had done an Easter Treasure Hunt. I hid clues around my house and yard and let the kids find the "treasure." It was just some nerf guns and bubbles but they loved it. We blew bubbles and played outside until it was time to color eggs.
Normally I get together with my dad and my brothers to color eggs the "old fashioned way," but this year our schedule was crazy so it didn't happen. We decided to just do it with our family and use the colored water. It was actually nice! :) We colored them on our back patio. It was such a nice day! :)
We went to dinner to Applebees with my mom and Ken. Then we came back and played some cards while the kids watched Megamind. All in all, it was a great day! It was fun to be with my little family and not worry about anything else!


1 comment:
Looks like the kids had a blast. Coloring eggs is such a fun tradition. And I'm jealous that you got to enjoy Easter in the warm weather. ;)
Post a Comment