Wednesday, June 1, 2011
The Big 3 - 0
Well, it finally happened... Bob turned 30! :) Typically, we would have had the family over for cake and ice cream during the evening... but this year we decided to pass on the parties for the 'grown ups'. :) Instead, we went out to Red Lobster for dinner. Bob had a piece of their chocolate dessert with a candle in it and that was good enough. Parties just get too expensive... :)
I tried to make his day special even though we weren't having a party so I took a large cake down to his work for everyone to eat. :) Nobody even knew it was his birthday! Then me and the kids went to Partyland to get the 3 0 balloons. :)
I ended up getting him a pair of shoes from Journey's along with his card. :) He liked that so I was glad. All in all, it was a great birthday! (At least I hope he had a great day. ;) It's so crazy that we are turning 30 this year. When did we get so old? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment