Friday, August 19, 2011

Blog Book

I decided it would be worthwhile to print my blog into a book. When I first thought about doing this, almost a year ago, I looked at my blog and thought, "there isn't really anything worth printing." But, I changed my mind. :) A little bit is better than nothing right? My 2007 is sad... but my 2008 got just a little bit better, then my 2009 was better than that... and my 2010 was really good. I had also attempted to scrapbook on my own here and there... so I through those pages in too. Why let them go to waste right?  So... don't laugh at it, because I know it is not the best thing in the world... but I'm excited to have it anyway. :)  It has everything I've attempted to "scrapbook/blog" over the past few years. :)


On another note... my 2011 year is way nice so far. I have stayed up to date on my Everyday Life Scrapbook AND my blog. :) Yay! ;)

AND on ANOTHER note.... :) I made this book in only 2 days. I started using Blurb's program that slurps the photos in for you, but it was a pain fixing each default template. I got to my 32 page before starting over again in photoshop. I used my plugin and it was really nice and fast.

5 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Awesome! It looks fantastic. You will LOVE having it all printed. Congrats! :)

Susan E said...

I think it's cute and at least you have your pics somewhere they can be viewed :)

Chandy said...

how awesome is that Braid?! Love it!!! Can I hire u for like the rest of our lives to document my family too ;)

Anonymous said...

I plan on doing this one day too!! I'm glad it turned out!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

That looks sooooo good! It was fun to look back. Those kids have grown up so fast.