Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kason is so Funny

I just needed to write down on my blog some of the funny things Kason says. He truly cracks me up on a daily basis. :)


We were driving in the car on the way to preschool and Kason said, "Mom, I don't think I'm going to need binkies anymore... in a few days."
I said, "You're a big boy Kason, you don't need them now."

He says, "Mom... I'm just complicated about Binkies." :)

{Kason, Age 5} 
(Side Note: Kason doesn't suck on the binkies... he just holds them up to his face and smells them.:) Funny kid.

My mom told Kason that grandpa was going to the hospital today, (for surgery on his rotator cuff)...
Kason thought about that for a few minutes then turn to her and said, "Is it a mental hospital?" :)

{Kason, Age 5}

Kason LOVES to give hugs... and they are literally the best hugs you will ever get... so, I was sitting on the couch and he runs over to give me a hug... I said, "Kason, lets just sit here on the couch and hug all day."
He paused for a second and said, "I think not." :) Cracked me up! :)

{Kason, Age 4}

Me and Kason are out in the hammock relaxing in the breeze and looking up at the clouds... I said, "I love you so much." Kason says, "How much mom?",
I say, "More than all the sands of the sea and stars in the sky."
Kason says
, "Wow, that is awesome... Mom... if we were stars then we couldn't ride in cars huh?"

{Kason, Age 4}

I was in the mood for a pepsi so I got one out of the fridge... The kids were outside when I opened the can and brought it over to my computer... Meanwhile, the kids came in and climbed up on the couch.... I poured the pepsi into my foam cup and it started to fizzle... I hear Kason whisper, "Hey Brooklyn, I hear Pepsi!!"

{Kason, Age 4}

We were driving in the car and Kason says, "Mom, that yard we just passed is messy... I think they have dog shit."
I say,
"Kason, you can't say that, it is naughty."
He says,
"Well mom, you have to call it dog shit when it is dog shit."
I say,
"Kason, you can't say shit, it's a bad word."
He says,
"Well grandma calls it dog shit."

{Kason, Age 3}

Kason gets out of bed, comes into the kitchen to tell me about his dream, "Mom, I had a dream... You were drinking Pepsi and I just had water."

{Kason, Age 3}


Some of these were on the side of my blog but didn't make it into my blog book... I for sure want to have these for the next book. :)

2 comments:

Tiffany Webster said...

Bradi! It's been forever. The blog looks AMAZING! How are things going for you? Crazy Busy as always! Would love to hear an update of everything you got going on! I just think your amazing, hope life is going well! :)

Lainee said...

Love the new blog look and I LOVE Kason! He is the best!