So, we went to the 'Movie in the Park'... and thought it was really fun... however, there were people sitting in camp chairs in front of us and when we snuck up to sit with Jess on their blanket, I realized how you started watching the movie, was how you had to stay watching the movie. I didn't want to sit up from my 'laying down', because I didn't want to block anyone's view behind me. Needless to say, my back hurt and by the time we got out of there it was 11:30 pm. My kids were tired and whiny. :)
So, now to the point of my story... :) I decided that I could just as easily set up an outdoor movie in my own backyard! So that's what we did! I set up my projector, screen, laptop, and surround sound. :) We watched Despicable Me. Since we did it on 4th of July weekend, we even watched fireworks out across the golf course too. :) It was a lot of fun and when it was over, we just dropped the screen down, brought the stuff into the house, and went to bed! :) We will be doing it again for sure! :) Maybe next time I will get out the cotton candy machine too! :)
1 comment:
We want to come to the next outdoor movie! :)
Post a Comment