Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Showers


I love summer showers. There hadn't really been a rain storm during the day yet so when this one hit, the kids took advantage. :) I heard them out on their bikes and scooters giggling and laughing.
It was raining just enough to get them wet, but not enough to make them cold. :) So fun.

I used to play in the rain when I was little. I remember one time in particular that the rain was coming down really hard. The gutter outside my house was flowing so much. I remember the rain drops were huge too. I played in that gutter and laid on the sidewalk for most of the afternoon. It was so fun.

This rain storm wasn't quite like that one, but at least the kids got to 'not care' about getting dirty and just have fun. :)

No comments: