I had to run and get Kason from Lainee so by the time I got back to my seat the rodeo had started. I couldn't believe how squished we were?! I bought 5 tickets... even one for Aiden. We shouldn't have been that squished. I kept looking at the numbers in front of us wondering how in the world we have kids on our laps still. There was a young couple sitting on my right, with a daughter on their lap too. Part of me knew they were sitting in our seats, but part of me questioned if maybe they got the tickets messed up like they did at the Little Mermaid (last night). So, I never told them to stand up and move their blanket to prove to me that they belonged there. I just sat there and got more angry that I spent $60 on these tickets and still had kids on my lap.
The rodeo itself was ok. It wasn't the best one I've ever seen, but then again, I was already upset about the seats I paid for so I wasn't in the best of moods. ;) Not one bull-rider rode a bull the entire rodeo... not even on the two nights prior. All they had to do was ride one bull and they would've got first place and all that money. It was crazy that nobody rode. The barrel racers didn't do that great either. In fact, the last gal was the rodeo princess... the announcer hyped up her ride and had everyone cheering for her... She came out, went wide around the first barrel, then just turned around and went back. It was pretty funny. :)
When the rodeo was over, the people next to me moved their blanket and sure enough, they were sitting in the seats I paid for. So I paid for 5 seats and we squished into 3. I don't know how anyone feels good about buying a general admission ticket, then going and sitting in someone elses reserved seats? Her and her husband took two of our tickets. Afterward, everyone was like, "oh I would have made them move, etc." but its a whole different story when you're sitting there watching their little girl enjoy the rodeo and you're going to be the "b" that kicks them out... AND I feel like I am ALWAYS the one speaking up and being forceful. I just wasn't in the mood... instead I sat there and stewed in my anger. Dumb.

1 comment:
I'm sorry about the seat issues. :( I feel like the rodeo gets more and more crowded every year, and I agree that it wasn't even that good this time around. Kind of a bummer. Super cute pictures though. :)
Post a Comment