Saturday, September 24, 2011
Swiss Days 5k
Swiss Days was different for us this year. Normally, we are getting thing ready for the parade and the Fruit Stand float, but not this time. Another Frei family was in charge of the float this year for Rudolf Frei, so we weren't on it this time.
Bob went over early to run the 5k before going to work. He ran it so fast!! He ended up taking 19th overall and 3rd in his age group. His final time was 19 minutes 48 seconds! I'm really proud of him and his running. He's really motivated and loves to do it. He is going to run the marathon next weekend and I know he'll do a great job. :)
After the 5k, Bob had to go to work. My mom and I set up a table to display her frames. We ended up suspending a wood beam between to ladders and hanging the frames. They were really cute. We sold a few but could have sold more if we would've accepted credit cards. But, we handed out a ton of business cards to make custom frames so that was good. :) By around 1, we were ready to come home. :)
The picture of The Little Mermaid characters is for Brooklyn. :) We went to see the play at Tuacahn a few weeks ago and Brooklyn is obsessed with Flounder. :) LOL. She thought he was so cute. When I told her he was in the parade and I got a picture of him, she wanted to hold the camera and look at him.... so funny. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment