My grandparents (Landon and Wanda Frei) celebrated their 75th Wedding Anniversary today. We got the family together over at my dads house for the party. It was nice to see everyone and spend some time with them. It's amazing that we all live in the same town and don't get to see each other very much. :)
I'm in awe of the huge milestones this year has brought for my grandparents. This year they celebrated their 95th birthday, their 75th wedding anniversary and their 55th year running the Santa Clara Fruit Stand. What great accomplishments! :)
I hope one day, Bob and I are celebrating our 75th wedding anniversary, surrounded by our family.
*Pictures:
Top Left: My Grandma and Grandpa Frei. (Wanda and Landon Frei.)
Bottom Left: My grandparents and their kids. (Loretta Adams, Dennis Frei, Vicki Lasswell, and Bryce Frei.)
Bottom Right: My grandma and her sister. (Beulah Graf and Wanda Frei.)

2 comments:
I'm so happy that they got to spend this last HUGE milestone together. 75 years!!! That's incredible.
I am stealing this collage and posting it on my blog... It was a great afternoon, one I will treasure forever.
Post a Comment