Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Raptor Romp



I can't believe it has already been a year since I blogged about the Raptor Romp LAST year! Crazy! This year Brooklyn was doing a 50's dance with a hula-hoop. :) When they started practicing with the hula hoop, Brooklyn told me she couldn't do it. She was really frustrated. I told her it was just like riding a bike... you have to practice, to be good at it. Well she did just that... and got really really good. :) I even tried my luck at it but couldn't do it. :( Guess I needed a bigger hoop. ;)

The night of the dance, we got pizza from the school and waited for the show to start.  Carie had saved us a place on her blanket so we appreciated that! ;) It was fun to sit with all the cousins.  Brooklyn did such a good job on her dance! She watched me the entire time while I took pictures. :) She was the hula-hooping master out there! I am really proud of her. :)

No comments: