Just look at that handsome Bakugan!! What's a Bakugan you say? It's a toy that little boys play with... I think... Apparently, they fold up into a ball, then open up to fight battles. :) Payton showed Kason them a while ago and he liked them. For Halloween, however, he wanted to be Mario... but when we couldn't find a Mario costume in his size... he decided a Bakugan would be way fun. :)
It was fun to watch his program, but he did NOT want to take off his mask for some reason so we couldn't see his face the entire time. I told him if he was going to wear his mask he would have to sing extra loud. :) Too funny. There were a couple of giggles at first because he just did not want to take it off. :)
I'm so glad Mrs. Keri does this little performance with this kids. I boosts their self esteem to have family show up to watch them. I'm glad Kason gets to be a part of her preschool. You did amazing buddy! :)

1 comment:
Love that Boy!!
Post a Comment