Halloween this year was a little bittersweet for me because of my grandpa's passing... but I didn't want the kids to miss their holiday because of it. I decided to trick-or-treat over in Santa Clara this year so I could visit my grandma before we left. It was nice to see her and the family again. We were going over pictures we wanted to put in the video. I told Jessica to meet us over there so we could all go together. When she text me at 6, saying she was at the park... I wasn't quite done sorting photos so I told Bob to take the kids and meet them and I'd come in a bit.
By the time I got there, I didn't really have good light to take a ton of pictures... so these are all you get. :) The neighborhood was awesome though!! They had hot dogs, popcorn, donuts... all free by the way. Plus train rides for the kids, decked out houses and lots more. There were a ton of kids too. It was a really fun place to trick-or-treat. I'm so glad we went. :)
Thanks to my girls Jess, Carie, Lainee, Michelle and Susan for all coming too and bringing your kids!! It was so fun for my kids to have their cousins there. ;) Thanks for all your love and support too! :)

1 comment:
We were so glad you guys made it. Avery loved trick or treating with the kids.
Post a Comment